Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dedication to our Mom, Theresa Clark 10/22/1942- 10/11/2008

It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the passing of our wonderful mother, Mary Theresa Clark last Saturday, October 11th 2008. She was the most giving, loving, selfless, non judgemental person I have ever met in my life. I loved her just as much as my own mother. She went quickly and without pain. It was unexpected, and we will all miss her terribly. She left behind her husband Dennis, of 46 years, and her two children. Dennis Jr and his wife, me :), and Treena and her husband Joe. She also left behind her 7 brothers and sisters and their families. She is also survived by her 6 grandchildren. Nicole 23, Heather 21, Cameron 12, Christian 11, Nicolas 10, and little Pyper 10 months.
She was one of my best friends, and I hope she is finally at peace and happy up in Heaven. I am glad she is no longer suffering. I am just sad she never met her newest Grandbaby. I know she loved her so much though.
Thanks for your lovely thoughts and phone calls of support. I appreciate it!
Heather & family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family!

Love you guys,
Jim and Mary